1. Squats: Squats target the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes, and can be performed with a barbell, dumbbells, or just bodyweight.
2. Lunges: Lunges are another great exercise for targeting the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. They can be performed with dumbbells or just bodyweight.
3. Deadlifts: Deadlifts work the entire posterior chain, including the hamstrings, glutes, and lower back.
4. Step-ups: Step-ups are a functional exercise that target the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. They can be performed with a bench or a box.
5. Leg press: The leg press machine is an effective way to target the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes.
6. Leg curls: Leg curls isolate the hamstrings and are commonly performed on a machine.
7. Calf raises: Calf raises target the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles in the calf and can be performed on a machine or with dumbbells.
8. Bulgarian split squats: Bulgarian split squats target the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes, as well as the stabilizing muscles of the hip.
9. Single-leg deadlifts: Single-leg deadlifts are a challenging exercise that target the hamstrings, glutes, and lower back, as well as balance and stability.
10. Box jumps: Box jumps are a plyometric exercise that improve explosive power in the legs and can also improve balance and coordination.